Chicago Court Reporters
For more than three decades, Victoria Court Reporting Service, Inc. (VCRS) has helped attorneys, government agencies and corporate legal teams prepare, present and archive the discovery portion of their cases by offering a full line of court reporting and litigation support services along with value-added offerings such as videography, videoconferencing and trial presentation.
No matter how complex your needs, VCRS has the tools to help you meet your goals— seven days a week. Our Victoria Network provides nationwide and international capabilities, from Milwaukee to Mexico City. We have extensive experience in the private sector, as well as with government agencies. Our highly trained professionals are capable of being deployed rapidly for governmental work, whether it is in the state capital of Springfield, or at the national level in Washington D.C.
When you work with VCRS, you benefit from:
- Over thirty years of Chicago court reporting expertise
- An extensive network of court reporters in the United States and abroad
- Transcripts and e-transcripts with 99% or above accuracy
- The latest, most user-friendly technology tools to help you better manage your cases
- Realtime court reporting and transcription by professionals with a Certified Realtime Reporter (CRR) certificate
- Around-the-clock customer support representatives committed to helping you succeed in the office and the court room
Let VCRS assist you in better managing the discovery portion of your cases by simplifying and organizing your workload.