New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission have started the official website called for the traffic ticket payment in New Jersey.
The motorist or motorcyclist who behaves like a road hog indulging in traffic violation will be issued a traffic ticket (a notice of civil penalty or deduction of points) by the municipal court. So the NJ Municipal Court initiated the NJMCDirect website for user comfort without queuing before the court. When involved in infringement of traffic laws and regulations and indulge in traffic violation on the road.
Please visit www.krogerfeedback.com, 50 Fuel Points
What’s the benefit of Traffic Ticket payment ? From last few years in New jersey , the person who is issued a ticket needs to attend the court and stand in the longer queues in-order to make the traffic Ticket Payment. Trying to pay the pending traffic tickets on official website.
NJMCDirect website is initiated for handling unsettled traffic tickets and parking tickets other careless driving related offences (moving violation and non-moving violation). According to NJ Municipal Courts, other civil recovery proceedings within the territorial jurisdiction of the municipality will be taken into action based on procedure manual.
|Payment||Traffic Ticket or Time Payment Order Online|
|TIME||5- 10 Minutes|
We shall give you a clear and detailed guide to how to make the traffic ticket payment online that makes you feel “It’s not rocket science anymore”.
Initially, Log on to NJMCDirect Official website to pay electronically by following our instructions carefully. Always use the link from your web browser before you go for the traffic ticket payment at within a few minutes.
How To Make the Traffic Ticket Payment Online?
When a traffic police officer sent a ticket without stopping the vehicle. New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission have started the NJMCDirect official website. So that locating the traffic ticket could be easy. Tracking out is possible only when you’re holding a driver’s license plate number for your automobile. But you need to 3-digit prefix code and Court Identification Number. Then only you have eligibility to proceed with traffic ticket payment through online.
- Visit www.njmcdirect.com.
- Select en español or english based on your preference.
- Traffic Ticket
- Municipal Complaint
- You will see 2 options as seen in the below picture.
- Next, hover to 1st option and click on it.
- Then you need get the ticket information by the providing the required details as shown in below picture.
Requirements To Settle Your Traffic Ticket:
- Reliable Internet Connection with online payment platform at few minutes
- Court Identification Number : Each country have different and unique 4 digit numerical Court ID/Name which could be found the full list from this here. Example: 0114
- Prefix Code : 3 Digit Prefix Code could entered based on your location which is optional.
- Traffic Ticket’s No.: It is so simple when you’ve registered driver’s license plate number printed on your driving license. If not, the issuance of paper ticket under the car wiper from the court which was kept under the wiper of your car windshield.
- Driver’s License Plate Number : You must be holding driver’s License Plate Number of your automobile. If you don’t have it, obtain it from here.
How To Make the Traffic Ticket payment at NJMCDirect?
- Access or Click Here www.njmcdirect.com.
- Registration is not required for Traffic ticket payment.
- Please make sure that you enter
- Ticket Number (Ex: 0714 E19 274044)
- Municipal Court ID
- 3-Digit Prefix Code
- License Plate Number
- After entering your Traffic Ticket’s number, you can find out Ticket details.
- The outstanding payable amount is being displayed.
- That is Your “Payable Amount” is displayed on the screen.
- You could use any of these payment service from below listed options.
- Internet/Online Banking (western union money transfer)
- Credit/Debit Card
- Master Card
- American Express (AMEX)
- You’ll get a confirmation page once the traffic ticket payment has successfully processed.
NJMCDirect website charges a fee of 3% for convenience fee for the of maintenance purpose.
After your finish the payment, you receive payment receipt stating that ” Your credit card has been charged in the amount of $ XX.XX. and your confirmation number is xxxxxx. Your selected ticket(s) has been paid in full and the court records have been updated. Please print or retain this receipt for your record. If you have questions regarding completing the payment, please contact the NJ municipal court.
|0714 E19 274044||_||39:4 -138E||$54.00||$1.62||$55.62|
|Total Payment : $55.62|
- Payment Date : 27/04/2022
- Confirmation Number : 765739123
Read : Traffic Codes & Fines
Using any of the contactless payment methods that is suitable to traffic tickets at New Jersey Meadowlands Commission Direct Website. Log on to NJMCDirect official website at inappropriate timings as there are certain hours.. !!
NJMCDirect’s Hours of Operation
On working days, NJMCDirect website timings might vary on different days for NJ Municipal Court Case Search
|Working Day||Working Hours||Time Zone|
|Mon – Thurs||4:30AM – 11:15PM||Eastern Standard Time|
|Friday||4:30AM – 10:15PM||Eastern Standard Time|
|Saturday||4:30AM – 3:15PM||Eastern Standard Time|
|Sunday||1:00PM – 11:15PM||Eastern Standard Time|
Note: “Late payment fee may be a cause additional fee for neglecting or even accidentally forgotten”.
- Review Motor Vehicle Point System.
- Raise Voice the Municipal Complaint.
- NJ Municipal Court Records.
- Submit the Court Documents (JEDS)
Incredibly Fast : We believe “Time is Money”, the complete process itself saves lots of time. You literally spend only 5-10 minutes only.
Safe and Secure : It is safe and secure which is kept confidential to prevent identity theft, compromise of accounts and systems, legal or reputational damage, and severe consequences. Nobody will access your personal information except law enforcement officials.
Convenience Fee : This NJMCDirect website charges a fee of 3% as a Convenience fee for the of maintenance purpose.
Does Motor Vehicle Points System Work at New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission ?
New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission will add demerit points to your driving records when you are committed even for violation. Demerit Point values varies with violation type, removal of demerit points. Due to Increase of demerit points to your driving records, Traffic violators may face severe consequences. If you receive ticket in case of violation, it stays in record for 5 years, so it’s best to plead guilty as soon as possible.
Further Consequences of Driving Records Services :
- Six or more than 6 demerit points on your driving records within three years, you need to pay your surcharge of $150, plus $25 for each point beyond six.
- Having 12 or more demerit points on your driving records at any time will result in the suspension of your driver’s license for 9 months or more.
- Getting more traffic tickets may lead to higher insurance premium based on the their system known as “insurance eligibility points”.
Get Rid of Existing Demerit Points on your Driving Records
|Motor Vehicle Commission Program||Removal|
|Defensive Driving Program||2 points|
|Driver Improvement or Probationary Driver Program||3 Points|
|One year with no traffic violation or infractions||3 points|
Note : If you don’t make the NJ traffic ticket payment was offline or online, even after distracted or reckless driving or even you may be new driver, check out the deadline for paying ticket on or before the last date.
Plead Not Guilty or Plea guilty For Traffic Violation
Certainly, Pleading guilty means that you admitting the violation traffic violation codes. You can also plead not guilty over E-mail/ Phone. If you decided to plead not guilty to NJ Municipal court, judgment will be given by Justice of Peace or Judge, that could lead to punishment or a prison sentence. You could to get the ticket fixing can be done through this method. You could also write use steps while writing plead guilty mail to negotiate it down.
Email : Disputeticket@jcnj.org
- Explain your consequence you’re in while you’re involved in violation.
- Mention the Weather condition if it is the bad weather or you don’t have any choice.
- Absence of traffic or Lack of speed limit sign boards.
- Take advantage of your historical clean Driving Record for express your honesty.
|Different Plea Bargains||Points||Penalty|
|Obstructing or Delaying Traffic||0||$100|
|Unsafe Operation of Motor Vehicle||0||$400|
Can’t Find out NJ ticket’s details?
Even you accomplish through online or offline payment method based on your choice, No matter the you’re supposed to find and get the traffic ticket payment done, If you do not have a traffic ticket number from NJ municipal court, log on to NJMCDirect Official Website or please contact the NJ Courts regarding the traffic ticket’s payment.
|Customer Service Team||Contacts|
|Phone Number||(973) 284 4945, (609) 259-3522|
|Fax||(973) 284 4914|
|Office address||NJ Municipal Court, NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street|
|Office Hours||MON – FRI 9:30AM – 3:30PM|
Actually, NJMCDirect website is specially designed for handling traffic tickets and other driving related offences (moving violation and non-moving violation) . Our article could help you to login to NJMCDirect website. Please leave your valuable comment or query, we do respond as quick as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
To pay a traffic ticket using driver’s license, Please Follow above steps.
Yes…!! Even though its physical court or virtual, summons is mandatory to use it on official website
Even though you’re a New Jersey resident or non-resident of USA, you’ll receive the Speeding ticket for the violation.
Yes..!! You can recompense the traffic fines directly in cheque or money order if you do not choose to finish the payment.
Yes..!! Definitely license number is required to make the traffic ticket payments.
We suggest you to explain the consequences caused for violation, whether its a parking ticket explain the situation why you had parked the vehicle over there. If its speeding ticket, explain the situation why you had to rush in case any emergency or other.
Even though you are driving or not, the person who had done vehicle registration in State of New jersey will receive the ticket, if indulged in road violation as it can’t be transferable.
If you plead guilty, the judge (prosecutor) might respect your honesty, you might neither negotiate ticket cost or nor ticket gets dismissed.
If you want to pay ticket , processing fee of 3% is been charged for maintenance purpose.
If you do not pay a traffic ticket on time, according to New Jersey traffic rules, they might suspend your driver’s license.
Yes..!! If you don’t have knowledge on paying it online or you do not wish to pay additional 3% fee, you can prefer to pay a traffic ticket with money order
If you can’t locate your traffic ticket, please enter your driver’s license plate number to view the ticket details.
Yes..!! During the operating hours only, traffic ticket payment are being accepted at the portal. So please refer the timings from the above table based on the day you chose to pay.
There might be many reasons where people involved in traffic violation due to consequences they face in real life.
Traffic Tickets are imposed based on the occurred violation only, as that will surely impact the insurance rate.
NJ has longer statutory limitations of 30 days to pay a traffic ticket, if you don’t pay in certain time period, license suspense might happen.
Yes.. !! You can pay 2 traffic tickets at a time on NJMCDirect web page.
You don’t pay a traffic ticket if you do not have license or don’t drive in , but if you had driven the vehicle without license its a serious offence.
No ..!! You need be at-least 18 years to get the driver’s license. No change in ticket cost based on the age of the driver.
You might have committed to multiple violations in shorter distance. Please follow the rules and regulations carefully while driving in the traffic.
Yes..!! If you had multiple violations, demerit points are added to your licence
On the traffic citation itself, you may find the location when the traffic ticket is assigned and for what violation its been issued.
If you had more violations, your are in more risk of getting higher insurance rates.
You can enter your traffic ticket number on t to check the complete of traffic ticket details.
Consequences for out-of-state drivers would be same, even you live in the State or not.
Be polite, Show your documents and Co-operate with police by answering the questions honestly asked by the officials.
No, Statutory Limitations will be 30 days, but postponement is possible on request.
Soon after you complete the payment online, receipt will be dropped to your email address.
Yes! Disputing a parking infraction is worth that doesn’t take cost you time. Even if you’re at fault, there is a chance that New Jersey Courts will lower fines if you dispute your ticket
Some times the court date might differ in very least conditions, Get -in-touch with Clerks Office or CONTACT Call Center: 201-209-6700
Yes..!! We Suggest you to go for Vehicle Registration Renewals whenever expired.
- How To Make the Traffic Ticket Payment Online?
- Requirements To Settle Your Traffic Ticket:
- How To Make the Traffic Ticket payment at NJMCDirect?
- NJMCDirect’s Hours of Operation
- Additional Services
- Does Motor Vehicle Points System Work at New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission ?
- Further Consequences of Driving Records Services :
- Get Rid of Existing Demerit Points on your Driving Records
- Plead Not Guilty or Plea guilty For Traffic Violation
- Can’t Find out NJ ticket’s details?
- Frequently Asked Questions