NJMCDirect is official website to make the ticket payment to the Municipal Courts on : www.njmcdirect.com
The motorist or motorcyclist who behaves like a road hog indulging in traffic violation will be issued a traffic ticket (a notice of civil penalty or deduction of points).
NJMCDirect Website has been initiated by NJMVC, governmental agency of the U.S. state of New Jersey to stop people making longer queues at the court. When involved in infringement of traffic laws and regulations and indulge in traffic infractions on the road.
Please visit www.krogerfeedback.com, 50 Fuel Points
How does NJMCDirect web portal work? the person who issued a ticket needs to pay the traffic ticket, as the Official website helps you to make the payment online. After the arrival of NJMCDirect portal, the user-friendly website that helps residents of New Jersey that makes the case search more simpler.
How To Use NJMCDirect For Traffic Ticket Payment Online www.njmcdirect.com
The NJMCDirect Website is primarily used for pay your traffic tickets and municipal complaints online quicker and with less hassle as the other careless driving related offences (moving violation and non-moving violation). According to NJMCDirect Municipal court of New Jersey, other rules and civil recovery proceedings within the territorial jurisdiction of the municipality will be taken into action based on procedure manual.
|Web Portal||NJMC DIRECT|
|Payment||Traffic Ticket or Time Payment Order Online|
|TIME||5- 10 Minutes|
We shall give you a clear and detailed guide to how to Pay Ticket in New Jersey that makes you feel “It’s not rocket science anymore”.
Login to NJMCDirect – Pay Ticket in New Jersey
When a traffic police officer sent a ticket without stopping the vehicle. So that locating the ticket could be easy. Tracking out is possible only when you’re holding a driver’s license plate number for your automobile. But you need to Prefix code and Court identification number. Then only you have eligibility to proceed to traffic ticket payment.
- Visit www.njmcdirect.com.
- Select en español or english based on your preference.
- You will see 2 options as seen in the below picture.
- Traffic Ticket
- Municipal Complaint
- Next, hover to 1st option and click on it.
- Then you need get the ticket information by the providing the required details as shown in below picture.
Requirements To Settle Your Traffic Ticket:
- Reliable Internet Connection with payment platform at few minutes.
- Court Identification Number : Each country have different and unique 4 digit numerical Court ID/Name which could be found the full list from this here. Example: 0114
- Prefix Code : 3 Digit Prefix Code could entered based on your location which is optional. (varies with municipal court of new jersey)
- Traffic Ticket Number.: It is so simple when you’ve Registered driver’s license, ticket number printed on your traffic citation. If not, the issuance of paper ticket under the car wiper from the traffic officer which was kept under the wiper of your car windshield.
- Driver’s License Plate Number: You must be holding Driver’s Licenses of your automobile. If you don’t have it, obtain it from here.
How To Make the Traffic Ticket Payment?
- Click Here or Access www.njmcdirect.com.
- Registration is not required for ticket payment online.
- Please make sure that you enter
- Traffic Ticket Number (Ex: 0714 E19 274044)
- 3-Digit Prefix Code
- License Number
- After entering your Traffic Ticket’s number, you can find out Ticket details.
- The outstanding payable amount is being displayed.
- That is Your “Payable Amount” is displayed on the screen.
- You could use any of these payment method from below listed options.
- Internet/Online Banking (western union money transfer)
- Credit/Debit Card
- Master Card
- American Express (AMEX)
- You’ll get a confirmation page once your payment process has been successfully.
The NJMCDirect Website convenience fee 3% charged for their service
After you complete the payment online, you receive receipt of total payment stating that ” Your credit card has been charged in the amount of $ XX.XX. and your confirmation number is xxxxxx. Your selected ticket(s) has been paid in full and the court records have been updated. Please print or retain this receipt for your record. If you have questions regarding completing the payment process, please contact the Municipal court for case search.
|0714 E19 274044||_||39:4 -138E||$54.00||$1.62||$55.62|
|Total Payment : $55.62|
- Payment Date : 27/04/2022
- Confirmation Number : 765739123
Note : Use any of the contactless payment method for avoiding longer queues.
NJMCDirect Hours of Operation
There are certain payment hours for the webpage. So please check the operating hours as it might differ during the weekdays and weekends on a flexible schedule. Subsequently, Closing hours vary on weekdays. Opening hours vary on Sunday.
|Working Day||Operational Hours||Time Zone|
|Mon – Thurs||4:30AM – 11:15PM||Eastern Standard Time|
|Friday||4:30AM – 10:15PM||Eastern Standard Time|
|Saturday||4:30AM – 3:15PM||Eastern Standard Time|
|Sunday||1:00PM – 11:15PM||Eastern Standard Time|
Note: “Late payment fee may be a cause additional fee for neglecting or even accidentally forgotten”.
- Review Motor Vehicle Point System.
- Raise Voice the Municipal Complaint.
- Court records.
- Submit the Court Documents (JEDS).
Incredibly Fast : We believe “Time is Money”. You literally spend only 5-10 minutes only to make the payment online.
Safe and Secure : It is safe and secure which is kept confidential to prevent identity theft, compromise of accounts and systems, legal or reputational damage, and severe consequences. Nobody will access your personal information except law enforcement officials.
Convenience Fee : The NJMCDirect Website convenience fee 3% charged for their service
Does Motor Vehicle Points System Work at New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission ?
New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission will add demerit points to your driving records when you are committed even for traffic violation. Demerit Point values varies with violation type, removal of demerit points. Due to Increase of demerit points to your driving records, Traffic violators may face severe consequences. So we suggest the online method when compared to offline. If you receive ticket in case of traffic violation, it stays in record for 5 years, so it’s best to plead guilty as soon as possible.
Further Consequences of Driving Records Services :
- Six or more than 6 demerit points on your driving records within three years, you need to pay your surcharge of $150, plus $25 for each point beyond six.
- Having 12 or more demerit points on your driving records at any time will result in the license suspension of your for 9 months or more.
- Getting more traffic tickets may lead to higher insurance premium based on the their system known as “insurance eligibility points”.
Get Rid of Existing Demerit Points on your Driving Records
|Motor Vehicle Commission Program||Removal|
|Defensive Driving Program||2 points|
|Driver Improvement or Probationary Driver Program||3 Points|
|One year with no traffic violation or infractions||3 points|
Note : If you don’t make the ticket payment online or offline, even after distracted or reckless driving or even you may be new driver, check out the deadline for paying ticket on or before the last date.
NJMCDirect Plead Not Guilty
Certainly, Pleading guilty means that you admitting the traffic violation. You can also plead not guilty over E-mail/ Phone. If you decided to plead not guilty according to NJMCDirect Municipal Court rules, judgment will be given by Justice of Peace or Judge, that could lead to punishment or a prison sentence. You could to get the ticket fixing can be done through this method. You could also write use steps while writing plead guilty mail to negotiate it down.
Email : Disputeticket@jcnj.org
- Explain your consequence you’re in while you’re involved in traffic violation.
- Mention the Weather condition if it is the bad weather or you don’t have any choice.
- Absence of traffic or Lack of speed limit sign boards.
- Take advantage of your historical clean Driving Record for express your honesty.
|Different Plea Bargains||Points||Penalty|
|Obstructing or Delaying Traffic||0||$100|
|Unsafe Operation of Motor Vehicle||0||$400|
Can’t Find out NJ Ticket? – NJ Ticket Lookup
If you had lost your NJ ticket or if you do want to find NJ ticket details, please read our step-by-step guide to find the ticket details. even though old traffic ticket in NJ can be found if you do make a search. Then sequentially, you need pay the NJ ticket if do have driver’s license too.
|Customer Service Team||Contacts|
|Phone Number||(973) 284 4945, (609) 259-3522|
|Fax||(973) 284 4914|
|Office address||NJ Courts, NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street|
|Operating Hours||MON – FRI 9:30AM – 3:30PM|
The NJMCDirect Website is primarily used for pay your traffic tickets and municipal complaints online quicker and with less hassle as the other careless driving related offences (moving violation and non-moving violation) . Please leave your valuable comment or query, we do respond as quick as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes…!! Even though its physical or municipal court, summons is mandatory rule.
Even though you’re a resident or non-resident of USA, you’ll get the ticket for the traffic violation codes.
Yes..!! You can recompense the traffic fines directly in cheque or money order.
Yes..!! Definitely valid license number is required to make the payment online.
We suggest you to explain the consequences caused for traffic violation, whether its a parking ticket explain the situation why you had parked the vehicle over there. If its speeding or traffic ticket, explain the situation for speeding or why you had to rush in case any emergency or other.
Even though you are driving or not, the person who had done vehicle registration in State of New jersey will receive the ticket, if indulged in traffic violation as it can’t be transferable.
If you plead guilty, the judge (prosecutor) might respect your honesty, you might neither negotiate ticket cost or nor ticket gets dismissed.
If you do not pay a traffic ticket on time, according to traffic rules, they might suspend license.
Yes..!! you can prefer to pay a traffic ticket with money order.
If you can’t locate the traffic ticket details, please enter your Driver’s license number to view the ticket details.
Please refer the timings from the above table based on the day you chose to pay.
There might be many reasons where people involved in traffic infractions due to consequences they face in real life.
Traffic Tickets are imposed based on the occurred violation only, as that will surely impact the insurance rate.
NJ has longer statutory limitations of 30 days to pay a traffic ticket, if you don’t pay ticket online in certain time period, license suspension might happen. Late payment fee is applicable.
Multiple traffic tickets can be paid at NJMCDirect Municipal Court’s website.
You don’t pay a traffic ticket if you do not have license or don’t drive in , but if you had driven the vehicle without license its a serious offence.
No ..!! You need be at-least 18 years to get the registered license. No change in ticket cost based on the age of the driver.
You might have committed to multiple violations in shorter distance. Please follow the traffic rules and regulations carefully while driving in the traffic.
On the traffic citation itself, you may find the location when the pending traffic ticket is assigned and for what traffic violation its been issued.
If you had multiple violations, your are in more risk of getting higher insurance rates.
You can enter your traffic ticket number to check the complete of traffic ticket details.
Consequences for out-of-state drivers would be same as drivers, even you live in the State or not.
Be polite, Show your documents and Co-operate with police by answering the questions honestly asked by the officials.
No, Statutory Limitations will be 30 days, but postponement is possible on request.
Yes..!! you shall receive email confirmation after the payment process is completed.
Yes! Disputing a parking infraction is worth that doesn’t take cost you time. Even if you’re at fault, there is a chance that Municipal court will lower fines if you dispute your ticket
Some times the court date might differ in very least conditions, Get-in-touch with New Jersey Meadowlands Commission Direct Clerks Office or CONTACT Call Center: 201-209-6700
Yes..!! We Suggest you to go for Vehicle Registration renewals whenever expired.
- How To Use NJMCDirect For Traffic Ticket Payment Online www.njmcdirect.com
- Login to NJMCDirect – Pay Ticket in New Jersey
- Requirements To Settle Your Traffic Ticket:
- How To Make the Traffic Ticket Payment?
- NJMCDirect Hours of Operation
- Additional Services
- Does Motor Vehicle Points System Work at New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission ?
- Further Consequences of Driving Records Services :
- Get Rid of Existing Demerit Points on your Driving Records
- NJMCDirect Plead Not Guilty
- Can’t Find out NJ Ticket? – NJ Ticket Lookup
- Frequently Asked Questions