NJMCDirect – Pay NJ Ticket Online on www.NJMCDirect.com quickly & easily. Get more guidance by reading about NJMCDirect. Let’s dig deep into the topic now. New Jersey Municipal Court has started NJMCDirect portal in-order to pay the NJ ticket through online by visiting the official website www.njmcdirect.com over the Internet. Who should and why Should your the visit the website ?? Well there is a reason for everything. The motorist who behaves like a road hog by violating the state traffic laws is the responsible for the traffic violation. So here the so called municipal court issue the NJ traffic ticket to the motorist who disobey the rules and regulations on the road. Well you no longer have to pay the NJ ticket by standing out of the court anymore. Stay Connected to know information from given table
|Purpose||Pay NJ Ticket through Online|
|What can be paid?||Traffic Ticket/Municipal Complaint|
|Time Required||5- 10 Minutes|
Traffic Ticket number
License Plater Number
How To Pay the NJ Ticket Online at www.njmcdirect.com?
We shall give you a clear and detailed explanation that makes you feel “It’s not rocket science anymore”. Hang on a moment , If you would follow our instructions step by step, It’s just a child’s play if you had the strong internet connection connected with laptop or PC.
Pay it Online
- Visit the official website www.njmcdirect.com
- As soon as you visit official website, select the Language English or Spanish.
- You will see 2 options as seen in the below picture
- Traffic Ticket
- Municipal Complaint
- Hover on to the Traffic Ticket button and click on it.
- Then you need enter the required information in the provided fields as shown in below picture.
Where Can I Get these Details ?
- Court ID/Name : Each country has different and unique 4 digit numerical Court ID which is . You can find the complete list from this link. Example: 0114
- Prefix Code : 3 Digit Ticket Prefix Code can entered based on your location which is optional.
- Ticket Number : Its so simple to lookup for ticket if you have your license plate number. If not you receive a physical form of traffic citation from the police which was kept under the wiper of your car windshield.
- License Plate Number : You require License Plate number of your vehicle which is printed on your driving license. If you don’t have it, obtain it from here.
- Ensure that you click on search you can view your ticket details online.
- Then you could be able to see the “payable amount” displayed on the screen.
- You can use any of these below listed credit/debit cards to complete the online
- American Express
- You can only Pay the NJ Ticket through Online at specific timings.
|Working Day||Hours of Operation||Time Zone|
|Mon – Thurs||4:30AM – 11:15PM||Eastern Standard Time|
|Friday||4:30AM – 10:15PM||Eastern Standard Time|
|Saturday||4:30AM – 3:15PM||Eastern Standard Time|
|Sunday||1:00PM – 11:15PM||Eastern Standard Time|
NJMCDirect portal Benefits
- Pay off NJ ticket online:
- Raise the Municipal Complaint:
- Municipal Court Case Search
- View NJ Motor Vehicle Point System
- Submit Court Documents Online (JEDS)
Why Should I Pay off NJ Ticket Online ?
Fast : You can pay off NJ ticket online for easier and faster transactions. As we believe “Time is Money”, making ticket payment saves you a lot of time. You literally spend only 5-10 minutes to complete the whole process.
Secure : The portal is completely safe and secure. All the information given during the time of ticket payment and other personal information is kept confidential to prevent identity theft, compromise of accounts and systems, legal or reputational damage, and other severe consequences. Nobody can access your personal information except law enforcement officials working at New Jersey Municipal Court.
Convenient : The NJMCDirect website is so convenient and user-friendly for the visitors who intend to pay off NJ ticket online . It saves your time and energy you spend to go to NJ courts and stand in a long queue. They only charge a minimal fee of 3% fee for this service for the maintenance purpose.
Plead “guilty” and pay the ticket
Pleading guilty means that you admit you had violated the traffic laws. If you plead guilty, the court will decide what should happen next, which could be a fine or a prison sentence. You can plead guilty through online, by mail, or over the phone.
Email : Disputeticket@jcnj.org |
You can also write use some points while writing writing plead guilty mail to the court
- Explain your consequence you’re in while you’re involved in infringement of laws .
- Mention the Weather condition if its bad weather or you don’t have any other choice
- Absence of traffic or Lack of speed limit sign boards.
- Take Advantage of your Historical Clean Record to express your honesty.
How To Contact New Jersey Municipal Court ?
No matter the municipal court issue the NJ traffic ticket, If you need any clarification regarding it. Find the state list of municipal courts along with contact number and office hours from here .
|NJMC Phone Number||(973) 284 4945|
|Fax||(973) 284 4914|
|Office address||NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street|
|Court Timings||MON – FRI 8:30AM – 4:00PM|
|New Jersey Judiciary Court System||https://www.njcourts.gov/contact.html|
We had written this article to help our readers to understand the process in-depth. Hopefully, our guide could help you to understand even if you’re not aware of NMCDirect website. If you have any queries which are related to the NJMCDirect then please leave your comment in the comment section. If you are getting any problem while doing payments, contact the customer service to solve the issues in the website.